About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 13, 2011

The Sky is the Limit...

...and I'm just gonna keep movin' on. Stealing a line from some Biggie Smalls rap my Wednesday has followed on from flat out Monday and Terrific Tuesday. Another big day was started early with a motivation session while lying in bed. The session consisted of reading through the Muscle & Strength website for workouts, interviews and transformations. I thoroughly recommend this site for motivation. I then jumped on my bike for a big day of Uni and study.

Hitting all my goals forthe day I returned home for dinner and smashed a fairly large meal. Perhaps over doing it a bit however when calculating my calories I needed the large dinner to ensure it was a sufficient level. The small meals of ~200cals every couple of hours is working wonders, I am still running pumped and energised throughout the day only impaired by lack 0f sleep. A quick rest was broken as I jumped on the bike to Oztag. I played a game of ups and downs. However we won and it capped off another enthralling day, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment