About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Apr 25, 2011

Makin' It Legal

Wel maybe not 100% legally binding that would stand up under court proceedings but nonetheless I have began to put all the goals, milestones, rules, rewards and consequences for motivation into a contract which I will sign off on an enforce. As part of my reward for each good day I will put $1.00 into the "Alpha Tattoo Fund" (see right side counter). Getting a tattoo done at the end of my Alpha journey has always been a part of my plan to symbolise the real me embodied. However when a rule, diet or exercise goal is breached I will donate $5.00 for the first breach per day. Subsequent breaches on the same day will result in a extra $1.o0 per offence. Also see in right side counter the running totals. I will pay out any donations at the end of each month and will double the pay out if I don't pay. I have made my penalty so severe because I have tried before on equal payouts but it's power soon diminished. Now it is a pretty big detractor to cheat. I will post up the scanned contract in the near future.

Yesterday was a day of liquid and fruit until dinner. After pretty much a week of inconsistent eating I needed to hit the reset button and I find that the liquid and fruit days do that nicely. I am motivated, determined and empowered by this new vein of power and intend to stick to it for real and if I don't it will be my hip pocket copping the pain also. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment