About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 24, 2011

Black Fingers Around My Heart

Or perhaps around my head and squeezing. I was struck down with a bad headache for hours last night verging on a migraine. I think it was fueled by poor diet that day, stress about a subdued prep for my final exam and a lingering cold that I fear will smash me as soon as I let my guard down. The darkness certainly conspired against me for this final exam. More so I think I released the pressure valve to early after working insanely for my first 3 exams and have struggled to maintain the rage so to speak.

However now is not the time to strew n brew. It is time to remember the pain of the past two years. The frustration, instability and the stress. Now I must convert that bad energy into the final step in redemption, the final payback for now at least. It is time I am on the verge of becoming Alpha and living by my new "Limitless m^#*#*r f#^#*%r!" slogan. It is time to remember that I have still locked up 15+ hrs in prep for exam. It is payback time and this time it's personal! Alpha and Out BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment