About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 11, 2011

Let's Get It

It has arrived, the first day of Payback. Today I take the built up dissappointment, anger and fear and crush it. Today it is time to get some payback for failing a subject, for gaining weight, for all the shit I have been through. Today is the continuation of my steps to Alpha-Dom and beyond.

Today is my first exam. And I feel good. I arose at my 4am to run some practise questions, go for a run and enjoy a relaxing breakky and mid-morning snooze. I am pumped and quietly confident about my preparation. My ambition is strong and my belief in myself sky-high. I am highly motivated to take out all that buried emotion onto this and my following tests. It is funny what motivates myself sometimes. Good luck to all my followers out there in their daily conquests, it's time for to Go Getit!

Let's go and this time it's personal, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment