About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 26, 2011

Hit the Pressure Valve

4 exams, 12 weeks of subject material, hours of exam preparation, sleep deprived facebook posts and med school applications to fill out. That is all behind me, and now 3 days on from my last exam the pressure valve has finally been released. I now have 4 weeks to relax, replenish my motivation and study drive, rid my head of study tangles and sort out the other things I haven't had the time or energy to accomplish during semester.

Furthermore these 4 weeks are the perfect opportunity to really ground my pursuit of the Alpha journey, really take it into my soul and embrace the Alpha personality. A big part of this is taking that big motivational drive I regained during exams and converting it to my pursuit of the sculpted, powerful body that embodies my personality. With the extra time I am aiming do two exercise sessions a day combining a mix of weights, running, speed work, cycling and various cross-training. I want a powerful, fast, functional body that equates to both performance and then the healthy look as a nice side perk. I will take my measurements today and post them to compare at the final day of the holidays. Limitless, Let's Goooo, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment