About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 7, 2011

"Your Going To Hell When You Die"

Sure buddy, and based on your attitude I'll see you there. You have got to love customers at car parks, the blog title was said my way by and elderly gentleman as I was discounting his parking, not enough obviously.

Anyway despite that interaction I have had an exceptional week. Busy low on sleep but productive and positive. I have found a routine that works well for me. Wake up at 4am, study till 6am, take the dog for a walk, go for a run and then stretch, shower and have breakfast. Then it's usually time for a nap or relax to ensure I go the distance and then onto the bike and off to Uni for more study. The last two nights I have gone to sleep later than planned leading to only getting 4hrs sleep until last night. Yesterday was such a busy day I didn't get my early morning nap so have slept in until 10am breaking the cycle but no matter one of the joys of swotvac is not having classes it's just pure study time and so I can recover the day. All on the up and upper, Alpha and Out BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment