About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 5, 2011

Goddam iPhone

I was flawed when attempting to post an awesome post from my iPhone before something mucked up and I lost the post.

The post centralized around my weekend spirals which seemed to start when work started. However further peering through my Friday (the spiral point) revealed some potent triggers. Firstly I weighed myself on the scales. Now this might be productive for some but for me it has always been a poisoned chalice, often resulting in a binge regardless of the result. So from now on I am banning the scales and focusing on hitting my food and exercise goals each day and not worrying bout the stats.

Now that was a factor but more so a minor factor. Again the big factor came back to what I was eating. Narrowing down the specific trigger point it became clear. On Friday I was preparing to ride into Uni but still needed to pack my lunch. My bag was already pretty full so I thought ok I'll just have an early lunch at home and then have Subway for dinner as a reward for a productive week. And BAM! This early lunch turned into a carb infested binge which made me sleepy and I ended up retreating to bed to read and snooze until I reached work. Based on this I am going to investigate whether prepping my weeks worth of lunches will be more productive and stop the spiral from occurring.

Finally to reset the past couple of days I am going to get to bed as soon as I return from work tonight and get up early which will hopefully reset my body clock and motivation and power me onto exams,Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment