About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 11, 2011

Not Again....

This statement can either refer to another 2 day spiral or another awesome post lost thanks to a glitch in the iPhone app. However what you really want to hear is bout the spiral. A recurring theme has reared it's head on both spiral points where excellent weeks unravelled temporarily. This is ladies and gentlemen..... Wake before 4am= near perfect day, miss alarm and sleep in=bad to average. I think it is because I sneak that extra couple of hours study in before most people are stirring it allows me to have a mid morning snooze without guilt and then it is a easier to ring up another study session in the afternoon giving me greater sense of achievement. Also I naturally seem to be in light sleep at that time period in the morning allowing a more relaxed awakening.

My dietary constraint has been very average this week with my exercise coming not far behind. I think it is because of those pre-exam nerves and once I get the first one out of the way tomorrow things will fall into place. Let's go get it! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment