About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 22, 2011

Fuel the Flame

My flame, my fire, my motivation tempered for a moment. The dark Awkward attempting to make up ground it's lost to Alpha. I think the long duration of exams, trying to keep the fire running hot wore me down. However today I have jumped back on the horse and the fire is back burning brighter than ever. I said it once, I've said it a thousand times when you nail down your nutrition, nail your power for the day. I think I'm finally listening to my own advice.

Lately my posts have focused on my growth and the overwhelming positivity I seem to have captured recently. I have not been exercising much as I am focusing on this exam block but the momentum I have captured recently will drive me to truly take my transformation to heart and finally express my renewed drive into the physical body I want and deserve, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment