About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 16, 2011

Pulsing with Power

It has come to that time again. M*#'#*%r F*#%*€*ing payback time. I am feeling good about my 3rd exam. Fully versed, fully rested, fully pumped. I have rested most of yesterday and had a sleep in this morning. However I then had an excellent exam day study session to refine my skills and knowledge. With a couple of coffees in me and a mind overflowing with the power of positivity I am throbbing with bounds of energy.

Man I wish I could bottle such energy. However I am progressing strongly to when I won't need a bottle it will stream through me freely. Despite not following my plan to the letter, days when in the past would be lost after say half a day snoozing, are now easily productive with an afternoon session to hit my study goals.

Anyway I thought I'd chuck my thoughts down while this power pulses through me before I begin my exam prep routine. Fire Up, whoop whoop! Let's get it, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment