About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 8, 2011

Delayed Onset F.....un?

You all thought I was going to say fatigue huh. Well far from it. Today I am reaping the benefits of a full on schedule over the past three days. The last three days have involved early starts, some late nights, big training sessions, strict dieting and particularly yesterday strong mental fatigue. This schedule while left me totally drained last night has resulted in me achieving a number of targets. These targets include 3 very close to Pursing Prime Perfection (ppp) days meaning hitting diet goals, training goals and overall strength goals. My study targets did suffer, mainly on the last day but the bounce back today will solve that.

Hitting these targets has resulted in acquiring self satisfaction. This leads to increased pride and motivation leading to improved self worth ultimately leading to increased self confidence. Now the delayed aspect of it, I believe is due to the mental and physical fatigue of the schedule, temporally hiding these net gains in positivity. Now last night I enjoyed a 11 and a half hour sleep knocking out the summative fatigue from the prior three days. This allowed the acquired achievement peak through and grab hold of me mentality. Damn it's good, I've had that limitless feeling all day so far. Accompanying it is some nervous energy for a anatomy exam today which I am confident about but still have the nerves to drive me. Speaking of which I better head to now, Alpha and Out BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment