About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 4, 2011

What A Difference A Month Makes

It has been about a month since I really locked into hitting the diet hard and damn it feels good. I relaxed my diet yesterday and smashed some of the old "brown" diet for lunch. The brown meaning crackers, cheeses mostly I.e. Processed carbs. A month ago I would've enjoyed this extensively and enjoyed the post-meal crash and snooze. It also would've led to more bad food turning a 750 calorie meal into a 2000 cal binge. However none of this occurred. Whilst I enjoyed the meal I did so in moderation. But when I arose I felt like I was hung over, such was the impact of the "brown" meal. And to think a mere couple of months ago this was all I ate. Then the lethargy brewed up the usual negative thoughts, the put-downs of the soul saying I wrecked all my progess yada, yada. Luckily though I am mentally strong enough to simply leave those thoughts through to the keeper or hit em' for six. They ain't gonna get my wicket.

I had a successful weekend on all fronts. An epic Saturday morning gym session started off the weekend with a bang. Working the chest/ back I made gains in all my sets. I then churned out a fast work at a 15 degree incline on the treadmill. While it was not aerobically tough it certainly was anaerobically. It ended up being a good long low intensity walk. Seeing the Australian Air Forces new Super Hornets tear up the sky at work was amazing and I spent my ride home from work imaging I was flying such a plane, my inner child running riot. A solid rest day came on Sunday with the relaxed diet was exactly what I needed and I churned out some solid study. All on the up and up, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment