About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 7, 2011

It's In the Tweak

Pumping through my new schedule well and sticking to it but really feeling the effects. Fatigue is currently flooding my mind. It's throwing up all kinds of crap my way - "why are you doing this?" "just miss it this morning you'll be right". It's even challenging my basis for training so hard, hitting my diet so well and what am I to do next year. Luckily though I'm am now more than stronger to tackle such obstacles. Mere pebbles instead of the boulders I was facing months ago. Funnily enough the best part of my day not effected by fatigue is the reason I'm cutting sleep short, the gym! I have grabbed hold of my fitness by both hands and have such an intense focus it is overwhelming my will and focus to study. A bit concerning but I'll manage I still have been studying well just with no passion like I have in relation to my fitness.

Fighting back against the fatigue, I incorporated a rest hour between lectures today. Normally I would hope to study but instead waste time procrastinating on the computer. This would lead to negativity which along with fatigue would smash me over. So instead I went for a sleep. I couldn't sleep but I ended up just resting and doing some phone surfing. And lo and behold, it seemed to work, I rocked up to the lecture and did not dose at all ,a record under normal circumstances. It's all about tweaking things until you hit the magic formula of sleep, study and dieting. Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment