About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Sep 1, 2011

"I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning"

There is something inherently satisfying and full-filling about accomplishing something and getting shit done before the sun rises. Jumping on the bike after a 4:30 alarm bell and riding through the cold but pleasant morning was and always is a great way to start the day. Follow that with a massive leg session were I made gains in all of my exercises makes it even better. Now I'm on the way to pick up a textbook for Uni and it's not even 8:00 AM. Damn that feels good.

I'm not sure what gives me such fulfillment about rising early and doing things. I have always been an early riser apart from the "dark ages". Coincidence? I think not. Biochemically it can't be the endorphins from exercise because I get that feeling from just getting up to study. Perhaps it's the euphoria feeling from a short sleep generally getting 4-6 hours on such a day. Perhaps. Or maybe it is just the inherent satisfaction that I'm am getting ahead of the masses while they sleep in warm beds. I'm achieving, growing and strengthening my discipline while they struggle to simply bring their feet out from under the covers. I dunno, but whatever it is, damn I love it. It just sets up my day so well and before the sun peeks through I am already in an unstoppable positive mood. Even with the lack of sleep inducing a crash mid afternoon , by then most of the hard work has been done and it allows me to come home and just rest, relax and recover. Top tip: Get up early for a "limitless" day, Do It, Alpha and Out BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment