About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 23, 2010

1st Gear to 5th Gear in a Flash


And then in another flash the gearbox blew out and the machine came to an abrupt stop. Another great start to the week came undone on the Tuesday. Two gym sessions and one Oztag semi-final left me dead. Making it worse the second gym session didn't start until 11:45pm because my brother had to work late. Tuesday was a complete write off as I was out of my mind tired. I ended up going home and snoozing as nothing was getting done. Unfortunately with the early return came some extra eating comprising of the usual suspects - biscuits, lollies and large serving of dinner.

All this is because of my tendency to go from 0 to 1000 in one day when I really should be going 0-60, 60-90 100-120 etc, slowly increasing my intensity. However as has been the case in recent months the damage was minimal and was easily recovered today. While I have become better at managing the "fall-out" from my insane motivation days I need to get better at slow drip release of the motivational energy and stop these one-day fade outs. Anyway back on track today with perfect diet, exercise and work. Back and Better!

(pic from http://www.lifebydesign.biz/Portals/5/gearshift-knob.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment