About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 15, 2010

The Turning Point


After slogging my way through a tough genetics exam I entered into the hot, Brisbane day, a new man. I became a man focused on my goals, on moving forward, on taking responsibility, on really taking control of my fitness once and for all. The trigger was the final Uni commitment of the year. This frees up some spare time for me to really get stuck into the exercise, bring in a second job to pay for good nutrition and a renewed focus on my goals for next year and what I need to do to bring them to realisation.


I think it is important once a large, time consuming project is finalised that the first thought should be to divert that time to self improvement, whether that be health, study, fitness, spiritual. Instead of just wasting that time on TV or movies it should be utelised to its full potential. Its gonna be a good couple of months. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment