About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 18, 2010

Like a Bouncing Ball!


This week I have felt like a bouncing ball. Let go on Monday from a great height, down to the ground after my exam, back up again as I bounced back and got into work, fell back to earth as work piled up and now bouncing back up to a lower point. My goal by the return of Uni is to move the ground up- so while I may still be let go from a height my fall and subsequent bounce back won't be so dramatic. This is what I am working on in my own time the next couple of months.


To mentally aid my journey to the great kingdom of Alpha I am going to try to instill in my mind "Will this action bring me towards the kingdom or will it draw me backwards?" for every action I take throughout a day and will report about it in my bloggin'


Lets Raise the Ground, Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment