About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 4, 2010

It's Loosening...


After almost 4 days I woke up this morning to find my arms slightly less painful and tight. The pain has retreated a fair bit but the arms are still pretty tight with limited movement. I am going to see how they are tomorrow morning and then make the call whether I see a physio for them or not. Icing them for ages last night seems to help at least in the morning.


Tuesday mornings injury breaking news really wrecked my plans for the week- my gym, study and work as well. With my Uni exam just over a week away I really need to buckle down and retrieve the lost time as best I can. My motivation and drive are slowly returning and I am positive I can reach at least a happy mid-point in my study etc.


My diet has been average since the injury with both good meals and bad/large meals. However now that I seem to be over the "retreat to the cave" recovery phase I believe I can start to enforce greater restraint which is especially important given my lack of activity in the past couple of days. Slowly crawling back to the drivers seat. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment