About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 2, 2010

Pumped to Explode


And then they blew up. After my first weights session in several months I came out sore but nothing more than usual. Went on with my day, played Oztag, studied, went to sleep. And then I woke up. I literally couldn't extend my elbow more than 100 degrees, had no strength and a dull ache. Anway ruled me out of weights but went and trained my brother doing arms and shoulders and did a little cardio on the bike. The rest of the day was a complete write off, I really don't cope well when I am physically injured. I spent 1-2 hours having lunch with Dad, then kicked into an afternoon of procrastination, went home, had dinner then descended into the depths of a TV marathon from 7pm to 1am. Completely breaking my diet, work schedule, study schedule and TV ban.


After icing and applying deep heat the night before I expected to wake up soreish but with normal to minimally limited movement. However I woke up in exactly the same position, writhing in pain, elbows at right angles. The tightness increased further overnight and I am still having a dull ache which is quite painful. This suggests a really bad strain. Nothing seems to help it heal, even old father time didn't help but hopefully it is just a matter of waiting it out further. Alpha and Out!

FOOD DIARY - B= 2 slice wholemeal toast with jam, glass milk; S= banana; L= lrg serve mince curry and rice, glass OJ, glass Solo, cho ice block; S= serve cheese, coke zero; D= sml serve rice, med serve chicken curry, sml serve veges, low fat ice cream block; S= 4 piece of liquorice, 4 lollies; Xtr= gum x 3,
EXERCISE DIARY - 5 ab sets, 20 mins exercise bike

No comments:

Post a Comment