About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 7, 2010

I - Robot?


At least I resembled a robot for most of last week with my arm injuries, leaving me to walk around with elbows at 90 degrees. Looking like a robot or like a grandad with a ghost walking frame was only a little bit awkward in public. Good news is the pain has gone and my left arm can almost straighten. My right arm is still quite stiff but it is slowly extending.


Bad news is though I failed to isolate the damage of the injury to my physical state, letting it wreck havoc on my mental state. This has left me with a massive amount of study to perfect my preparation for my pending exam. I am not worried provided I stick to my plan for this week. While my diet wasn't catastrophic last week I still need to tighten it up as I am still at least a week away from weights. Up the cardio I say, which will hopefully be possible from tomorrow on. While I am currently behing the 8 ball, a good week of simply following my outlined schedule should bring me back to speed. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment