About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 3, 2010

Like Balloons


Thats like what my biceps are at the moment and not in a good "they're so big" way. They are all puffed up from inflammation. Still suffering from pain and stiffness in my arms from Monday's weights session almost 3 days ago. Yesterday I didn't strech them out just tried to leave them alone and that worked this morning as I felt less pain, still very stiff though. It is a very similar dull, aching pain similar to when I first did my hamstring suggesting it is a substantial strain or tear. That means RICEing it until Saturday or Sunday where I will begin when the pain is gone to strech them out and get movement and strength back.


Not much else to report other than the injury, it is also wrecking my resolve and dietary constraints, study and work schedules are seemingly out the door. This is something I will need to work on in the future -minialising the mental side of injury. Unfortuneatly I think I will have a lot of practise at this, as I am injury prone and my recent lack of activity is definately a major factor. But for now I just need to power on through and rest and rehab it to health. Alpha and Out!



1 comment:

  1. Mateee. Sounds like you are feeling the effects of a good gym session! I always aim to have muscle soreness for at least a day after a major session, otherwise it feels like I've done nothing at all. For example, I did biceps on Wednesday, and I am still quite sore today, on Friday. Obviously you are doing something right!

    ReplyDelete