About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 9, 2010

Damn You, Damn You, TV, Damn you to hell


Another night, another bed, another television, another program. Last night was a night of de ja vu. Me needing to study, saying- just one program it'll be fine, "ok, one more" and then laying there for hours then falling to sleep. On the brightside though, I fell asleep much earlier then past Tuesdays most likely because of the large day I had on Monday. After a weekend of time wasting and relaxing, last night has put me back to where I was before my Monday session. However where there is will there is a way. I will just have to work harder.


Overall yesterday was an average day - average diet, another procrastinated afternoon, still unable to train with weights then went home to the TV. How ever today is another day and I need to take proactive steps to removing the shackles of my life at this stage. What I lack which explains everything is a strong focus of my direction to motivate me. I am working on drawing a vision for my life in the next 1-2 years but perhaps I need to draw it for other focuses - resigning from my position at work, working hard at the gym etc. This will help me to leap out of bed in the morning and hopefully minimize the procrastination that has recently taken hold of me. Alp-ha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment