About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Nov 24, 2010

Go the Aussies! Go the Aussies!


After another Ashes build-up where Australia were bashed and rubbished in the media Australia find themselves in complete control late on the first day of the series. The much maligned Peter Siddle has racked up 6 wickets including a coveted Test Hatrick. Tomorrow's papers will be full of praise for the Aussies, saying they have been resurrected but there is still a long way to go in the series. It is just the nature of the media to sensationalise things and blow everything out of proportion. I have recently lost all confidence in the Australian media to report a story fairly, which I find very disappointing. But anyway thats another musing for another day, today should be about a great start to the Ashes for the Aussies.

Unfortunately the Ashes occupied my thoughts today leading to not sticking to my diet plan, missing the gym and procrastinating like crazy at work. Oh Well, let me bask in successful Ashes start and I will be back in full steam tomorrow. Alpha and Out!

(pic from http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/106100/106174.2.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment