About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 30, 2011

And SNAP!

The momentumhas crashed and burned at least for a night. Last night descended into mindless TV, heaps of cold pasta, a bottle of soft drink and some bolognese sauce. How did all the progress and momentum come unstuck? Good question. I returned home just before dinner, had dinner, not feeling too tired or down. As 6pm-7pm is my relaxation hour I decided to lie down and watch half an hour of TV. That 30 mins soon mutated into 1hr then 1.5 hours and then a all-nighter was on. How did it mutate? Not quite sure but I think as usual it was my mind throwing up excuses like "Come on you love that show, you can't miss that" and then "Lets just continuing watching TV if you can't sleep you'll be able to study then". My mind was very good at staying comfortable in bed, without the lights on while letting it relax. Accompanying this I got a craving to snack while watching the soul sucker and my mind gave with more roadblocks and excuses. Based on that analysis I think to avoid such situations I really do need to be out of the house between the danger hours of 6:30pm-9:00pm at least until I can avoid the excuses through strength of will.

Yesterday went well until the night. I had another good diet day. I slept in but managed to reschedule things so it didn't affect to much on. I prepared well for my prac, did some job searching then walked to Uni getting drenched from rain in the process. A successful prac I returned home positive, a little tired but nothing over the top and then all hell broke loose. But oh well this is why it is a journey and not a day-trip. Live and learn, Alpha and Out!
Traning Diary Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment