About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 31, 2010

Pumped!


Arrghh! Squeezing out set after set of weights has left me pretty sore and tight and its only been 2-3 hours since the session. Perhaps a light jog warm-up and some proper stretching next time would be appropriate particularly when doing deadlifts. Despite the tightness it is great to feel that pumped up feeling again, having blood pump through my arms till they can't bend. After a couple of weeks dabbling around some cardio I have decided to really get serious and really train hard to get me into shape, preparing me for a return to triathlons and preparing me for my Army Assessment day. On the average day I have planned the following exercise schedule;
  1. 15-20 min dog walk when wake up
  2. 30-45 min body weight exercises after dog walk
  3. Weights at the Gym with brother
  4. Cardio Gym Session later that day
Hopefully that strenuous regime coupled with more effective dieting will lead to a rapid return to decent levels and then further to a galaxy far, far away. Today smashed chest and back however really felt the burn in my arms possibly indicating that I need to focus more on my technique. Also today I am having a liquid-only day. I do not recommend this to anyone but I find it quite refreshing after a period of eating bad food in large proportions. It also sets me up for more effective dieting in the subsequent days. Really grabbing the bull now, Alpha and Out!

(pic fromhttp://www.bigxander.com/site/seyretfiles/localvideos/training/_thumbs/033010-1.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment