About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 22, 2010

Box It!


After another big day where things don't seem to be going right. Slept in, didn't get much work done, didn't eat anything until all day, had a massive dinner, didn't go to the gym etc. An average day floats familiar thoughts across my mind. The most prominent being "What is wrong with me?" This I am sure is familiar to everyone at some point in their lives often en stilled at some point in their lives where when anything went wrong, you perceived it as something you did wrong. However when you think back and really put some thoughts into it, it is often due to something out of your control. When such an issue faces you, you need to put it mentally at the end of a stick, figure out what went wrong, making sure you think it through a non-critical eye. Then you need to box it up and chuck it at the back warehouse never to be searched for again.

Hoping tomorrow I will start to get things back on track after a couple of days of average diet and no gym. Need to really focus and try to keep fuelling the fire. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment