About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 20, 2010

Feeding the Fire


Isn't the car trip home from work just great. Despite the congestion, pollution and road rage created by such drives it really is a good to time to just sit back and think. Probably better keep some of your mind on the road too, that might be beneficial! This afternoon I was thinking about moving out to a house and how I was going to achieve this next year. I have been living in a unit until recently and am now craving more space and less impact from people living underneath or above you. Anyway I was thinking it through. A thought was hooked out of my sub conscious and was slowly developed in my mind-

I have the desire to begin a personal training business in the future. I was thinking about how such a business could provide opportunity to get a house and fund the subsequent mortgage. This developed into obtaining a house for the business, creating a gym within the house therefore making it a business expense. It then went even further in that I could develop the house into a whole positive and life changing business incorporating a room for mapping goals providing massage etc.

This really ignited the fire for me that had been dimming down recently. Still a pipe dream, perhaps but with some more thinking and work it could be a viable option in the future if not now. This thinking fired up my desire to achieve my predominant goal this year to achieve the "Alpha" body and mind. Because if I kick that goal then I will have in turn increased my drive to achieve other goals and create some massive positive momentum. I need to attempt to capture this drive and these thoughts and produce them on command when I am feeling down or feeling lazy or sleepy. Pumped, Pumped, Pumped! Alpha and Out!

(image from http://www-nlpir.nist.gov/projects/tv2003/active/topics/example.images/fire.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cool idea mate. I'd love to buy a house in the foreseeable future too. Good thing to aspire too

    ReplyDelete