About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 13, 2010

Tired Times in the River City


HAve been working non-stop 10 hour shifts the past couple of days to get on top of work. Was feeling quite tired and irritable yesterday night due to the lack of sleep. I had some errands to run through and then when I got home and after icing my hammy I couldn't get to sleep because I was still wide awake and couldn't get comfortable. However last night had a decent 6ish hour sleep and am feeling quite refreshed.


The hamstring has settled down but is still quite tight particularly in the mornings. I also need to be icing it more but have been restricted by the amount of time I have spent away from home. ON the upside of my injury my diet yesterday was nearly perfect. I really need to focus on that to continue to lose weight even when injured. Subbing in the lunch tuna salad for chicken salad brang very tasty change. Comparatively slighty more expensive but worth it for the change. Tonight I need to go through a lot of work promised for my session with my life coach but I need to put some thought into exercise routines I can fit in around my injury. Life is on the up in Brissy, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment