About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 27, 2010

Stop! Stop! You've left the Station too Early


After the pistons began to pump and the wheels began to roll everything came crashing to a halt. The "Stop" factor was again my mental state. While the day began quite well, internet and computer issues soon began to frustrate. Ok, not too much of an issue, I had other work to do. However by mid-arvo this was compounded by my first Genetics lecture which left me completely baffled and pretty confused to be honest. By the end of the day it was compounded further by the usual frustrations that have been plagueing me recently.

This day left me drained, tired and unmotivated. I ended up coming home having a decent dinner, fairly large but still not over the top. After the meal I ended up jumping into bed at that stage still planning to study and go to the gym, I just needed the down time. However as the night grew on the usual concessions were made,...... I can miss the gym tonight, one session won't matter.....I can reschedule my study session, its only the first week. Even then I still couldn't get to sleep till 10ish. A frustrating, draining day but lets see how I can look to mend today.

No comments:

Post a Comment