About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 3, 2010

Sunday: The Revival


This week although much more positive was still somewhat stagnant in terms of striving towards goals. The positives to gain from the week were:
  • Enjoyed attending the gym during work hours
  • Maintained excellent diet standards during work hours
  • Realised that I was heading towards making a habit of missing goals and began to address this issue
  • Basically turned a corner and could see a light at the end of the tunnel about what was wrong with last week
These were that major positives of the week, an excellent foundation to build and improve on next week. I am feeling quite empowered this Sunday and am in the middle of a good session in terms of planning my week. I am planning my week using the awesome Mac calender iCal. Lately I have been guilty of not using my excellent Mackbook to its full potential. I am now trying to incorporate it in my life to streamline and refine everything particularly around organising my week. I made the important step of breaking my routine of watching TV all Saturday by seeing a movie with my little brother and then catching up with another person later in the day. As Saturday/ Friday night has generally been my stumbling block for many weeks I need to change my behaviour and patterns. This positive move has affected my Sunday allowing me time and energy to revive and plan for the next week. Back to the planning, more positivity on the way, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment