About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 6, 2010

The Mighty Meal


After a great Monday diet wise, todays diet was just about non-existant. After sleeping in and not having my omelette, I forgot my lettuce for lunch. Because of this and a hectic day I was reduced to snacking. After getting home late after taking my brother to soccer I arrived home buggered and hungry. This combined with my grandma's legendary mince curry led me to have a massive amount of rice, mince curry and fried veges. I topped this off with a massive serving of ice cream and strawberries. An absolutely delicious meal but had way too much.

On a positive note I finally got down and put my head together and put some time into mind mapping one of my goals and then converting this into a action list too be actioned. Hopefully continuing to do this will turn on the fires in my belly and stop the occasional pigging out. Back to Best tomorrow, Alpha and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment