About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 12, 2010

Three...Two...One...TWANNGGG!


That was the feeling as my hamstring torn itself again in my comeback to Oztag. After almost a month and with a decent cardio session this morning behind it I turned up at Oztag raring for a go. After warming up extensively, stretching and running and just getting everything set. I ran on to the field, about 2 mins in started to feel tight so I retreated to the fringes then came up to take a tag and bang....it was gone.

Despite the very frustrating nature I still feel in a decent place. After the last tear psychologically crippled me I was almost immediately refocused on what I could do to still work towrads my weight goals. Yes there were moments of negativity as the opposition ran around my team down a player but overall my attitude was positive and productive. I think this time I will have at least one session of physio on it just to get there opinion and recovery techniques. The inability to run for a while and even cycle for a couple of days has galvanised my determination to finally get my diet up and running smoothly. I can no longer use this as an excuse, this week is about finally standing up and tackling my issues head on. Will see how it turns up in the morning, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment