About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 7, 2010

The Sweet Silence of Origin


Another Maroon victory, another vicious game, more poor biased commentary. Usually I can stomach the commentary Channel Nine serve up for Origin but tonight I just got to a breaking point and muted the telly. Now the main reason I listen to the league is because it is really good to soak up a games atmosphere, however tonight the commentary completely ruined this experience. They were saying the usual NSW is really coming back now, the game is all NSW. It all came to a head when who else but the wanker Phil Gould calling Sam Thaiday's actions cowardly for jumping in to help his mates and break up a fight. But anyway the Mighty Maroons fought with negative tactics from the Blues, refs who were biasedly blind to the point were you could seriously consider whether they were the highest paid individuals on the field and a decent Sydney crowd and still managed to claim a excellent victory.

Another average day today failed to hit one diet target today and this was compounded by missing the gym. The continuing problem is that I forget my salad and start off on the wrong dietary foot by sleeping in. To attempt to rectify the sleep issue I am going to drink a fair bit of water before I fall asleep hoping this will wake me naturally. Will see how it goes. Go the Maroons, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment