About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 18, 2010

Breaking the Pattern


A great weekend comes to termination and for the second time in three weeks I managed to break the sleeping all day habit I had developed. On Saturday I was up nice and early to head off fishing up on Somerset Dam. A very chilly start despite sunny weather. Unfortunately the fish avoided us like the plague but still a great peaceful and relaxing day. Ended the trip with one redclaw and three prawns. Considering we paid about 60 dollars in permits it was a bloody expensive keep. Topped the day off babysitting my cousins but spent most of the time there asleep buggered by a long day fishing.

Sunday I reverted back to sleeping but the fact is after the week I had last week I was still operating on a deficit and needed to catch-up sleep. After a poor diet both Saturday and especially today I need to retighten the reins and also begin some gym work again. All and all though a great weekend.

(picture from http://www.seqwater.com.au/public/sites/default/files/userfiles/image/dams/somerset_dam_reflection.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment