About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jul 5, 2010

Right But Tight


That was my verdict after my first half decent cardio session since tearing my hamstring two weeks ago. Jumped on the bike and pumped out a good 20 mins of hard intervals before I felt the hamstring tighten up and I eased back for the remaining 10 minutes. I will begin to jog tomorrow and see how it pulls up. Luckily my Oztag team had a bye tonight as I was probably a week or two away from the sprints and direction changes of oztag.

The benefits of going to the gym mid morning really bore fruits today, as a work meeting tied me up from about 3:30 to 6:30 this afternoon. But I wasn't worried because I had completed my work out before hand. The recovery of my routines and goals has made some real progress over the last couple of days buoyed by a change in weekend pattern and a recovering hamstring. I plan to up the anti even further by riding in to work for the rest of the week. A lofty goal but lets see how I go. Diet was quite good today. On to the Next One, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment