About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 29, 2010

Swinging back on Course


After the week from hell last week I finally feel like I am heading in the right direction. After getting the food components together everything slowly locked into place. Managed to go to bed very early and was set for an early wake up but an extremely cold morning (for Brisbane) kept me snoozing till 6:30am. but it was not the end of the world. Instead of focusing that I slept in AGAIN I promised myself I could sleep in as long as I went to the gym. This promise I will keep going this week as my goal.

True to my word I went to the gym. This week due to my hamstring injury I am sadly confined to light cycling and upper body weights. Did I say "sadly"? What I really meant was thrilled to be confined t upper body weights and light cardio. After plowing through months of cardio heavy sets I am really excited about pumping out the arms, shoulders, chest and ab weights. As a guy it is probably my favourite type of exercise besides competition. Diet was very good today besides a fairly large dinner. All up in Brisbane, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment