About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 21, 2011

A.L.P.H.A

The recent boom of positivity and momentum I have been enjoying along with the fork the road nature of this time period has got me reflecting on everything- goals, aspirations beliefs etc. I have successfully managed to tie in some of my deeper beliefs to buzz words based on the letters of "Alpha". And here they are!

A is for Ambition
And I've got bucketloads of it, sometimes to my detriment. I've got the desire to achieve great heights in any and all of my endeavors I pursue. My ambition drives me out of the depths and up to the sky.

L is for Love
Love and respect is what it is all about ultimately. I am a great believer in respect and I believe that love is built on a deep and profound respect. The so called romantic side of love gets layered on top.

P is for Perseverance
That is what has kept me going in the face of sometimes mountainous adversity. Anything worth having requires hard work and belief I.e. they all require perseverance. Diet, weight training, triathlon training and building social skills requires perseverance and endless tinkering.

H is for Heights
I want and will achieve great heights in any field I choose. I have the will, belief and power to set high goals, plan and achieve them.

A is for Adventurous
While at the moment I might not be particularly adventurous I'd certainly like to develop this to be become extremely adventurous. I'm talking climbing mountains like Everest and K2, cycling crazy distances, competing in triathlons around the world, going out to clubs all over the world, even performing in those clubs in some facet. Watch this space it is the final letter and the final aspect for me to truly develop.

Well that's the wrap up of some of my key beliefs and lifestyle hopes and aspirations. Let's go work it out, Alpha and Out!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment