About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 19, 2011

In The Zone

A packed weights room greeted my entry to the gym so I went straight to the cardio room to crank out a long tempo run. I had planned a big leg session but it was clear that wasnt going to be possible with the number of people in the gym. At the end of the day it was for the best as I have a large bike ride planned for tomorrow and having sore legs would not be to pleasant. So I jumped onto the treadmill and began the tempo run.

Music pumping, admiring my form in the mirror and the pleasant temperature soon had me churning out the steps in the fabled "Zone". Now kids gather round while I tell you about the Zone. Where to begin, ah yes, no pain. You almost lose total sensation of your legs as if your running on air. Your pumping out the Km's but your breathing fine and untroubled, there is no burning despite the intensity of your run. Ontop of this weightless, painless feeling you enter a intense focus leading to tunnel vision to the goal your chasing. Damn I love it, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment