About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 13, 2011

Pursuing Prime Perfection

And with that quirky segment of alliteration I will outline the meaning behind the Ps seen above. Overall this has been a below average week. Initiated originally by a cold but then continued on by bad habits. I missed my first lectures of the semester and have been dozing in others, always a bad sign. I have also been snoozing and watching too much TV which led to snacking in bed, a repeat trigger/ symptom of the Dark ages. Based on this build up of poor habits along with my study falling behind has triggered the positive response required.

That response is perfection. Past blogs have outlined my attempts at perfection which highlight repeated failures. These past attempts I believe have failed because I set unrealistic goals throughout an unrealistic timeframe such as months or weeks. So now I'm keeping it simple. The goal is simply to be perfect until Monday morning starting from this afternoon.

Now this pursuit will be difficult but doable and I've only got myself to keep on track. Central to the Perfecting criteria is diet, study and gym in that order of priority. My diet has been poor and now is the perfect opportunity to reinforce the benefits of hitting your diet targets. Study has literally been non-existant so the criteria will be a solid 2 hours minimum of study. While the gym is pretty self-explanatory. Finally some other minor criteria includes no snacking in bed, no snoozing and just nothing negative. Another thing i hope to include positive thoughts suppressing the negativity I know will come with pursuing perfection.

I am going to aim to log my thoughts, feelings, urges, basically anything throughout the day to hopefully reinforce how perfecting those life aspects makes you grind so much better throughout the day. Let's Do It, Alpha and Out!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment