About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 24, 2011

Challenges To Explode

A very average day today consisting of a bed-ridden, junk food and TV binge. It is a bad reminder of the Dark ages where I'd be in bed all day, getting up only to collect food, not rising till the absolute last possible moment before work. And damn I felt physically terrible- bloated, lethargic and sick. Basically the complete opposite of the Perfection days I have been enjoying recently.

Now rather than dwelling on today I want to examine my movements to attempt to find the trigger then bury it and move on. Now triggers, I believe this episode was triggered mid Tuesday afternoon. I was tired, the weather crappy, a day of procrastination making me feel guilty and a new protein flavour all added up to a dangerous mix of self destruction. This lead to the purchasing of processed snacks on the way home, which I subsequently administered to myself along with a large dinner and combined with TV driven insomnia. All this meant I was up on the idiot box till the wee hours of the morning leading to sleeping in and then giving in altogether about today. Damn just look how a moment of weakness can wreak havoc on everything. Taking things forward I think I need to switch my coping crutch from processed, crappy carbs and TV to something positive. Immediately a gym session along with a hit of jack3d springs to mind. That is good thinking and means I just need to be prepared for impromptu gym sessions at all times. I think I can manage that. Let's Do It, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment