About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 8, 2011

Virus, You Sly Devil

The walls were up, the immune cells strong and the mind was pumping the positivity but alas a goddamn virus still managed to sneak in. I proceeded to smash it with juice, vitamin C and rest but it seems to be settling in for the long haul. It has not completely wrecked my exercise regime. I am still hitting up the gym but the cold has definitely taken the edge off my performance. I am trying to maintain my exercise and walking the tightrope between my fitness and my recovery. So this basically means reducing early morning starts, keeping warm, lots of fruit and plenty of sleep. Hopefully this will do the trick, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment