About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 27, 2011

How Bout Some Goddam Respect

My return to the gym hard this week has reintroduced me back to all the pet peeves of sharing a gym. Crowding, waiting for equipment and Neanderthals roaming around not doing much but the peeve today absolutely takes the cake. I was smashing out reps on the bench press. I finished my set and had a brief rest. Some old but relatively muscular guy, therefore he should know better, started grabbing some plates off the bench press, as in the spare weights on the connected rack. Ok I thought he didn't ask or anything but oh well. I then started my last set, and all of a sudden he's grabbing more weights off the bench, while I'm lifting! It totally threw me off and ended up turning a rubbish set because I lost focus. I get up angry but of course do not confront him because I'm too easy going. I move onto my next exercise and turn around. And he has claimed my bench for himself! He was just forcing his way onto the bench despite another 3 being available. Where's the Respect?

I am sorry for this vent of a post but the only thing that really irks me to the core is people whom through their words and actions do not respect others. Love and Respect is part of my A.L.P.H.A mantra and I truly hold respect as integral to my day- day life. That guy showed me no respect. And I for one want to thank him- for giving me anger which I fed into my lifting for a big session. I also want give him a warning I coming to get you chump, I will be ripped to shreds and ontop of my game and you will quake in your boots if you show that lack of respect again! RESPECT, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment