About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 16, 2011

Nuff Inspiration To Fuel The Nation

4 hours sleep, 1 sore back, 5 small meals and what do you get? Constipation?...Hell No! You get Inspiration. I was on fire today and it all comes back to the momentum of my perfection pursuit I began on Sunday and decided to continue. Combine this positivity with the euphoric response of the body to lack of sleep and a high protein diet and man, life becomes limitless. This limitless feeling lead to a mind racing with creativity mainly surrounding the opportunity I have to use my journey as a jump start to a personal training and life changing business. Let your dreams fly! I do have to be weary though as often on days like this the euphoria of lack of sleep can easily be replaced by weariness and irritability which can lead to food blow outs and a negative mood. I am confident though that I am in the right mindspace to successfully manage this potential situation, Boo-Yah!

And all this positivity despite a sore back which luckily coincided with my rest day (unluckily for my Oztag team who were knocked out of the semi-finals). This means that depending on how I feel in the morning I will only have missed half a session of training, at least for cardio, I will put off weighs for another couple of days to be safe.

Let's keep the ball rolling in the pursuit of perfection, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment