About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Aug 1, 2011

Tired Times In The Sun

I sit on the edge of the lakes at Uni in 20 degree sunshine feeling tired and flustered. As I soak up the sun I am trying to pinpoint why I am feeling so tired and out of it. I had a very solid 7 hours of deep sleep, usually more then enough to keep me grinding. I did have a massive 'brick' session of cycling, running, weights and oztag over a 4 hour period last night. However I made sure I had a stretching session last night and along with icing sore legs has avoided the usual physical hang over from such a session. I am having my rest day as planned but still feel tired and lethargic. Maybe it's the length of my day leaving home at 6:40am and returning home after 11:30 thanks to work. That along with the first practical session for one of my subjects has got me all flat. I always seem to find the first practical session intimidating due to the initial meeting of lab partners and the interaction I,'as an introvert, do not enjoy the prospect of. However I generally get over it quickly and it becomes enjoyable. Bam I think that probably explains it. Hopefully in a couple of hours I'll be fine. Fingers crossed, Alpha and Out! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment