About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 9, 2010

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked


Struggled through today after last nights couch snooze. It was probably one of the worst not sleeping nights where I got less than 3 hours of a very fitful sleep. Had some particularly vivid dreams in the couch snooze, the weirdest was trying to enter a very complex and stressful item into the accounting package MYOB which is what I have been working on at work the most. I also in the early stages of sleep dodged a runner and attempted to catch a footy, both imaginary. Would have been hilarious to watch. Pumped for a big sleep tonight.

My body seems to be settling into the diet quite well now. Still struggled this afternoon but that was more due to lack of sleep rather then diet. My cottage cheese experience reloaded went quite well actually. I had it with the usual flaxseeds and added some stewed apple which worked a treat. Not exactly the peak of culinary delights but definitely edible. Made a decent comeback to the gym this arvo despite being cut short due to time constraints. All Up and Upper in the domain of the Alpha, A and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment