About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 19, 2010

Disbanding The "Count"


No not the Sesame Street Count, counting calories. After a week of relaxation I feel settled enough to stop counting calories. I have reached this stage after several months of close calculations and many caloric searches. However I now feel in control of my eating to the level where I can trust myself to simply follow a healthy diet of 6+ meals a day. I am not rubbishing calorie counting, I believe it was essential towards reinvigorating my eating habits and patterns but I believe now I can achieve my goals without such close scrutiny.

Despite promising a Speed Saturday today I changed my direction to the flow of the week and relaxed the majority of the day. I will have my normal Sunday rest tomorrow and then restart my revamped dietary and exercise plans on Monday. Enjoy the break while I can, Alpha and Out!

(image from http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/2010/02/the-count.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment