About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 3, 2010

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...


The R-team! This thought was floated across my brain earlier today. I must have still been tired even though I had about 10 hours sleep. I know when I am tired because I get a lot of negative thoughts floating around and get internally annnoyed over nothing incidents. Anyway this morning I was pinning that all I ever seem to do is clean up other peoples messes etc etc. But the amount of momentum I have gathered this week forced me to immediately stop and force a positive rebuttle to such thoughts. I said that I was happy to clean up, I had set it as a goal to be the "rock" to everyone and I am exceptionally good at it. Then as if by magic the A-team mantra floated through my head and I knew I had to reposition myself as a crack team great at dealing with seemingly unsolvable cases. Bam thats some good positivity for you.

Today I went for 4 gym sessions in a row but unfortuneatly I stumbled at both night and day due to sleep. I had planned to go tonight but fell asleep on the couch until about 10pm, too late even for me to go. However I am not gonna get down I will simply have a crack at two session tomorrow. Diet today was back to near perfect after a bit of a scrappy Wednesday. I love it when a plan comes together. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment