About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 5, 2010

It was Sabotage!


For the last month or so I have been trying to crack the 90 kilogram weight mark but have always fallen at the last hurdle. Not to jump the ship I think I will fall short again tomorrow (but fingers crossed I don't). The hurdle seems to be getting to the weekend after a great week, sliding into a relaxed state and getting stuck into some large amounts of food. This appears to be the pattern and again it has repeated itself today. My trigger seems to be a lack of structure and giving me the freedom to veg and pig out. However I simply need to reduce this as much as possible while ramping up my Saturday exercise. I successfully regrouped tonight with a decent but not great gym session. Was struggling again with gas and reflux but battered on through to complete my hour of work.

Sundays usually summon the great confidence and drive. I seem to lift up on Sunday and slowly decline in drive until Friday night/ Saturday morning. I gotta think of ways to slow and eventually neutralise this decrease. Onwards and Upwards, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment