About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 18, 2010

There's Nothing Like a Chilled One!


No not a beer, although a chilled beer is always good. The chilled one I am talking about is the week. This week I have relaxed everything for a week. The relaxation started off unintentionally but I continued it on to see how I coped with reduced restrictions. I coped very well, no major blow outs although a large dinner on Wednesday and Friday night but this was generally balanced with 4 or 5 meals from the protein plan. I think regarding that protein plan I will go back to follow its strict outlines next week bar my Wednesday and Saturday rest day relaxations. I will run the Week 1 diet as per normal rather than going on to Week 2 as it starts to ramp up the caloric and carb intake and I think I still need at least one more week on the very low carbs. The relaxation has also come up trumps for my exercise. Although I didn't train until Thursday I now sit writing this post after completing my second excellent gym session in two days. Did my normal warm up, a full 40 min of interval cardio and 10-15 mins of weights at the end.

Tomorrow is going to be my first "Speed Saturday" and I think I will kick it off with a morning sprint session combined with some place kicking. The sprints I might do 3x20m, 4 x 50m and 5x 100m and see how I go. Very keen to begin this portion of my journey towards lightening speed. Up and At'Em, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment