About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 2, 2010

There was Something in the Air Last Night...Positivity!


Yesterday was great topped off with an excellent gym session where I pumped through a long hard slog on the exercise bike, 40 minutes at high cadence. How did I do it?

- The use of the Podrunner Podcast. This was really helpful in keeping an up tempo beat to attempt to match my cadence with

BUT MAINLY...

- Positive thoughts! While chugging away I was filled with positive thoughts rather than saying this hurts, this is too tough etc I was saying this is good, this is what is needed, feel the bad energy being released from when it was laid down. Best of all I didn't have to too much introspection to rectify any negative thoughts. A big help also was looking at my motivational card which I have stocked up with people and things that motivate me. MLK, my Dad, Kanye West, Michael Jordan and more. These people never gave up when it got tough and that is one of the mantras that was riding through my head. Top notch session!

Today I capped off a great exercise week so far with a hatrick of gym appearences. Feeling great and in control the remainder of the day was somewhat less productive as I got very tired and did not have my proper lunch items available messing up my diet up somewhat, leading to a rather large intake tonight after work. However I need to put this in a perspective as a mere bump in the road of a increasingly faster road trip to the Alpha. Pumped but tired and ready for bed. Alpha and Out?

No comments:

Post a Comment